Secretcape represented by Mathilde Allibe http://www.secretcape.co.uk/
(1) What UECo light do you like to use the most and why?
Melissa wall lamp: simple & elegant. For me, it is the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary.
(2) Your six picks of favorite UECo lights?
(3) What is your design philosophy?
‘Ready to Live’ Our motto says it all… Our main priority is to bring our clients’ vision to life, and reach their perfection. From the moment they describe what they want, we will make the impossible possible. As soon as they step inside a house they will feel at home, sparing them the decision making and the hassle of worrying. We have everything under control, and each detail is anticipated. After all it is the little details that counts… Each client is unique and for every project that we undertake, we make sure that it is made ‘Sur-Mesure’ to fit every clients’ aspiration with of course the Secretcape touch.
(4) What is something people many not know about your firm?
'What happens in Secretcape remains in Secretcape' :)
(5) What is your favorite part of a home to design and why?
Living room & kitchen, it is in these two rooms that people tend to spend the most time, it is the heart of a house.
(6) Three design resources you can’t live without?
Traveling, music, books
(7) Best design tips you have learned from experience?
Thomas Edison put it in a very simple way: ‘We have but two ears and one mouth so that we may listen twice as much as we speak’
(8) What do you collect?
Decoupage, Samples of any kind, textures, colours, materials…
(9) What are your favorite paint colors to use?
All white by Farrow & Ball
(10) What are your favorite design books?
Timeless interiors by Axel Vervoordt, Bedrooms by Alberto Pinto, Museum of Islamic Art Doha